Apr 22, 2005

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

untitled

Today my goal is to drink about 5 bottles of water. I already drank 2 bottles so I'm almost halfway there. I have to flush out my system today because, (he he) today is my last day wearing glasses. Yessiree bob! Tomorrow at this time, my eyes will be getting zapped by a giant "laser." No more contacts or glasses. I can't wait. I'm a little nervous, but I'm not going to think about it. So in a couple of days, expect my blow by blow account of the whole ordeal!

So here are my instructions:

Have a driver pick you up.

Take out contacts 4 days before surgery.

Put "Refresh Plus" eyedrops 4x a day

Drink 6-8 glasses of water

On the day of surgery:

Eat a big breakfast

Dress casual and warm

After surgery:

No swimming for two weeks

No eye makeup for two weeks

No weight lifting or sports for two weeks

I can live with that. The only think I can't deal with is doing nothing. After the surgery, it is recommended to rest as much as possible. So when I get home, I'm advised to nap. I'm not going to watch any TV, read or use the computer for about 3 days. So what am I to do with that time? Any suggestions?

No comments: