Jul 24, 2005

I'm flying, I'm really flying...Jack!

Ha ha...in case you've forgotton, this title was a Titanic reference.

Anyway, this Friday I had a flight to Ft. Lauderdale and I went all by myself. That day, I went home early from work, and packed last minute. The time flew and before I knew it, it was time to leave. I felt overwhelmed.

We got to the airport, and I was hungry but didn't have an appetite. I felt emotional...and it was time for me to go through security and say goodbye.

I went through security fine, and sat in my seat and waited. It was packed. Well, JetBlue is always packed. I waited nervously until it was time to board. I sat in seat 19D. I sat next to this woman and her child. The poor child had a tube through his head to drain liquid. And I found out soon after that they've been flying back and forth from Miami to New York for surgeries. I felt so bad.

So during the whole flight, I have to say, I did pretty well. I was quite okay. I watched tv a little, read a magazine, and towards the end I napped. I woke up in time for the plane's decent and I freshened up.

So I landed, feeling so excited for the things to come....

The walkthrough:

I was glad to point out all the things they had to touch up and finish. The house's condition was a little scary, but at least they have a couple of days to straighten up everything....

No comments: