Nov 4, 2005

Some "Feel Good" Advice

  • Listen to music by a pop star you would never admit to liking

  • Schedule a girl's night out - and party like it's 1999

  • Be your own therapist

  • Spend some time alone - and enjoy it

  • Find out what your personality flaws are and work on them

  • Pour over old pictures and memories once in a while

  • Lucky jeans are worth every darn penny! (I'm not into status symbol clothing, but if you ever get a chance to snag a pair on sale, you will thank me!)

    Can't think of anything else at the moment...

  • 4 comments:

    starbender said...

    Sounds like good advice 2 me...
    I'll take it! :)

    Gata said...

    My advice:
    Enjoy a really cozy cup of your favorite tea; or hot cocoa if you prefer. It's better than a hug!

    Stevie ~ mono no aware said...

    wearing ultra comfy Pj. in an uncluttered house...

    actually doing all the 'to do's' on your list.

    BonBon said...

    Coloring in a coloring book. It takes little brain power, yet it's methodical and colorful. Great way to unwind...at least to me. Some things you're never to old for.