Jun 25, 2006

MacArthur Beach

I've been meaning to post pics of this beautiful little private beach, MacArthur Beach State Park. Theres much that I have yet to do, like kayak and visit their nature center. I only went once, but in that one time I was so impressed by the long wooden bridge. It was a nice walk despite lugging a beach umbrella and chair. I didn't even end up using the umbrella because I hung underneath the shade as you can see from this first picture. While walking over the bridge, to my great excitement, I experienced seeing flying fish for the first time ever! It was awesome...although fleeting. You'd hear the spash, and darn you missed one. The shore is a little rocky...but I usually like to take a short dip followed by a nap on the sand. :) Nature is so soothing.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Now that's gorgeous!

k said...

So, so lovely!!! Oh, I wish I was there....

What a treat to have THIS is your backyard, so to speak.