Hey guys, looking for suggestions on what to do on a LONG flight. I fly tomorrow to LA and have not taken a long flight since going to London some years back. I will have tv, but that gets old after a while. I will bring my ipod, a book (Jasper-Thursday #3), and a notebook to write although I have limited privacy with people probably sitting on my right & left. Oh, I'm also a crappy sleeper on planes. My boss wants to do some work so I'll be praying for that laptop battery to die-ha ha.
Here are some suggestions I saw on someone else's blog:
- Make the whole plane sing school bus songs
- Force the person next to you to play a game of go fish (or maybe mini checkers).
- Seduce the pilot
- Wear a t-shirt that says, “I’m with stupid.”
- Make sure you’re sitting in such a way that it points toward your seat mate.
- Play chess by yourself and act completely upset when you make a good move.
- Read a book upside down.
- Bubble wrap. Lots and lots of bubble wrap. Pop them slowly… one… at… a… time.
- Bring a kazoo.
- Two words: “Paddle Ball”.