Jul 23, 2007

I Got A $15 Haircut Today....

Don't remember the last time I had one that cheap. I had a straight-cut, no frills trim. The woman had extentions, an outfit too young looking for her age, and a horrible smoker voice. I needed it, my ends were getting straggly. I was in and out within a half hour. What? Did you think for $15 it included drying & styling? Ha ha ha.

They say the short bob is "in" this summer because of it's wash and go factor. I think the last time I had a "bob" I was 13 and not too happy with it.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I want a $15 haircut! Even $20...

Marie said...

Well come on down! Ha ha. If you need a basic 1" trim - I can recommend that place. She did ask me if I wanted layers but I didn't trust her that much.

I will leave the layering and highlighting for when I go to New York. Man do I miss Ursula!