May 13, 2009

Jon & Kate SPLIT 8???


When I first saw this show, I was mesmerized by the fact that this couple had 8 children and were pretty good and managing all the kids. A few episodes in, I noticed how controlling Kate is...she belittles her husband, corrects him constantly and never holds back in letting him know how he doesn't measure up to her standards - all the while on national television.

I fell in love with the children and tried to ignore Kate's narrating. The children are so smart, cute and have their own personalities...

I hope for the children's sake that they try and work things out. I know that the majority will side with Jon - despite the supposed indiscretions because of how he's treated publicly. But all should know there are always two sides of the story. They definitely should have turned off the cameras and focused on having a normal life...doesn't mean it's not too late to do it now.

::Hugs:: to the children!


No comments: