Apr 3, 2007

Selected Philippines Pics (Finally!)

I made an online album of selected pictures from my memorable trip to the Philippines. Two regrets: I wish I had at least one more week there instead of just two, and I wish I didn't get sick from the climate changes. I made the best of it, but some days I was walking around with a cloud around my head. There was much more to see, but I guess it leaves some for next time. I kept thinking to myself, why the heck did I not go sooner? It was great to meet family for the first time, I enjoyed spending time with my cousins...and I am forever changed after spending the day at the local spa and having a $4 dollar deep tissue massage! (I don't think I can dish out the money for getting massages in the USA anymore). Some of the sights were out of this world, literally - especially the "Enchanted River" which I enjoyed as well as the touristy Boracay island. After this trip, I got the travel bug. After all, I survived the long plane ride, right? The world is a beautiful place and there's so much to see. So what's next? Spain, Italy, the Grand Canyon? Who knows. I just know I can't wait until I get there.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Enchanted River sounds like Candy Mountain! Haha!

Don't get ME pumped to travel, that would be hopeless! Italy, though, someday....