Jan 9, 2009

Wow, It's Been A Long Time

I joined Facebook and forgot all about Blogger. So it's been a while since my last post. Well, what's new lately? Everything. My life is in a constant state of flux. Keeps me from being bored I guess. Well since my last post, I've had a few visitors. The Tea Queen of Astoria for one. She had a good time, although I wished she had more time to spend. I also wished I wasn't as broke so I could actually do stuff. You don't realize how much money is linked to activities and options nowadays until you find yourself broke one day. I took a couple of weeks off due to the holidays. It sort of feels good to get working again. 2009 is a new year. This year, I'm shooting for some things to happen. A friend recently said "09 is all mine" - lol. It's a good way to start the year I guess... Your mindset has a lot of control over the outcome.

I was in NY recently...short trip really...it was very cold. I wanted to shoot myself. I'm back in 70 degree weather. Don't hate me.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

...and it's colder now! It promises to reach only 16 degrees by Friday! Good job you came when you did.

Did you eat those muffins? Did you dare?

Marie said...

Ha ha ha...no I didn't dare this time. But it looks like the staff is all new. I don't recognize any waiters/waitresses anymore. Maybe they don't recycle them anymore? :)

16 degrees? Dagnabbit.