Jan 9, 2009

Wow, It's Been A Long Time

I joined Facebook and forgot all about Blogger. So it's been a while since my last post. Well, what's new lately? Everything. My life is in a constant state of flux. Keeps me from being bored I guess. Well since my last post, I've had a few visitors. The Tea Queen of Astoria for one. She had a good time, although I wished she had more time to spend. I also wished I wasn't as broke so I could actually do stuff. You don't realize how much money is linked to activities and options nowadays until you find yourself broke one day. I took a couple of weeks off due to the holidays. It sort of feels good to get working again. 2009 is a new year. This year, I'm shooting for some things to happen. A friend recently said "09 is all mine" - lol. It's a good way to start the year I guess... Your mindset has a lot of control over the outcome.

I was in NY recently...short trip really...it was very cold. I wanted to shoot myself. I'm back in 70 degree weather. Don't hate me.

2 comments:

Gata said...

...and it's colder now! It promises to reach only 16 degrees by Friday! Good job you came when you did.

Did you eat those muffins? Did you dare?

.:.Marie.:. said...

Ha ha ha...no I didn't dare this time. But it looks like the staff is all new. I don't recognize any waiters/waitresses anymore. Maybe they don't recycle them anymore? :)

16 degrees? Dagnabbit.