Dec 29, 2006

Products Products!

I love trying new products out, and especially love their packaging. I used to think it would be a cool job trying out products and critiquing them. Well, Gata sent me a link to this one girl's blog who tries beauty products and writes about them...she is probably getting money for it too, and she is probably sent free stuff to try and critique. It wasn't the first time I've seen blogs like that. In Allure magazine a few months back, there was a whole section devoted to blogs where people write about products they've tried. I am contemplating starting one too...although it is an investment because some of the blogs feature high end products. And I'm doubting if the returns are that profitable. Nonetheless, it would be fun. We'll see. I don't think I have enough time to invest in that either.

2 comments:

Sanikdotes said...

I can easily send you all my impulsive never used products.;)

Marie said...

Maybe you should start a blog like that and start getting something back!