Jan 23, 2006

Homeward Bound

I go home tomorrow evening. :( This trip has been the longest that I ever stayed in this house. I always came for long weekends. But nothing ever gets done when we visit for a short time. This time was all about shopping. Not really fun shopping, because everything involved thought. We did manage to get furniture for the loft area. We got two desks, two filing cabinets, and one TV stand. Target is the best. We also got a ceiling fan and I got two plain light fixtures for the 2 guest rooms, and one nice one for the Master Bedroom. We still do not have any chairs or a sofa or anything. I was eyeing a black wood kitchen table at Target...

At the same time I don't want to rush...But I must find a decent bedrooms set. I am in love with a couple from Pottery Barn, but I am not in love with their prices. Besides, what if we eventually move? Then I don't have to lug the stuff around the country. I could just have a yard sale or something.

It's kind of weird talking to friends from here. I could still feel the distance...

1 comment:

k said...

you still sound like you're close.