Jan 30, 2006

Mystery Rolls

Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour!
Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour!
Roll up (AND THAT'S AN INVITATION), roll up for the mystery tour!
Roll up (TO MAKE A RESERVATION), roll up for the mystery tour!
The magical mystery tour is coming to take you away, Coming to take you away...
The magical mystery tour is dying to take you away, Dying to take you away, take you away!

--end of Beatles reference--

I found 3 rolls of undeveloped film in my camera bag yesterday. I sent them in to be developed. I have no clue what's on them, but it's probably pictures from last year or so. I like surprises! It's like a snapshot of the past taken from another perspective...

Watch, they'll probably be the lamest shots.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Can't wait to see them! You reminded me of one of my mysterious rolls....

Marie said...

Speaking of the rolls, I used Photowork's online printable label. I haven't gotten word from them yet that they've received my photo's. Stinks, man!